Cold Case Investigations  

Go Back   Cold Case Investigations > KILLERS > Serial Killers

Serial Killers I have no particular desire to live. I have no particular desire to be killed. It is a matter of indifference to me. I do not think I am altogether right." --Albert Fish

Old 03-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Miss Killjoy

outline Serial Killer in Texas Responsible for More Murders

http://www.ksfy.com/news/local/16931021.html

A suspected serial killer serving time in Texas could be responsible for the unsolved murder of a South Dakota woman.

49-year-old Curtis Don Brown is already serving a life sentence for one murder and awaiting trial in a second murder.
Now a Texas Grand Jury has indicted him in a third. The 1985 strangulation of Sharyn Kills Back. Kills Back was a member of the Oglala Sioux Tribe, and moved away from the Pine Ridge Reservation at age 16. In March 1985, she was found strangled to death in Arlington, Texas at the age of 18.
A Texas Cold Case Unit first connected Brown to the murder in 2005, thanks to a DNA database.
Police say he could be responsible for more than a dozen unsolved murders in Texas during the 1980's.