Cold Case Investigations  

Go Back   Cold Case Investigations > MOST MYSTERIOUS CASES > I-45 Texas Mysteries

I-45 Texas Mysteries "WE HAVE TO FIND THE HAYSTACK, BEFORE WE CAN FIND THE NEEDLE IN THAT HAYSTACK" J. B. Kline , Galveston County Sheriff.

Old 01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Miss Killjoy

mystery Montgomery County

Found an article about one of the task force meetings that were held in the 70s speculating about whether some Montgomery County victims could be related. I am not aware that I remember of hearing about any of these victims. Here is a map of this area.

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches....Montgomery.htm

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off