Cold Case Investigations  

Go Back   Cold Case Investigations > The Zodiac Killer > Zodiac Killer Info On The Web

Zodiac Killer Info On The Web WMA (White Male Adult) 35-45 years old Approximately 5'8" Heavy Build Short Brown Hair Possibly With Red Tint Wears Glasses

Old 03-16-2008, 02:44 AM
Miss Killjoy

zody From SerialKillerCalendar

http://serialkillercalendar.com/ZODIACKILLER.HTML
Old 02-05-2009, 04:39 PM

Default Re: From SerialKillerCalendar

That is a very interesting site !
I am now wondering about the Grass Valley unsolved murders. I went there in the early 80's ,not knowing about any murders but to look at the different property up there. It turns out that someone had told me about a older man living up there who had a license plate "X SLAVES" , who lived in a house that seemed very satanic, painted all black and red, it was for sale. I wanted to find this place and check it out. I had asked a person some directions, and was told to be careful if I made a wrong turn at Farmer Browns house ,I could be shot at ! Well I ended up 4 wheeling in my RX 7 lol. It took a few hours to get out of that area around the lake. It is a good thing I knew how to 4 wheel drive even in a sports car,and didn't get stuck. I never found that black house or the car with the X Slaves plate on it.
But now I want to go back up there and check out the unsolved murders, who knows the Z could have gone there to do his thing !
Old 02-09-2009, 11:30 AM

Where is everyone ? I keep checking the message board, and it looks like everything stops after I post ? I have recieved a phone call from the state of TN. They are telling me that they have broken some clues from the Z Halloween card. It is a clue to where the Z was living at that time. It turns out he was living in my town ! I was shown a picture of the man who has warrants out on him now, for child molestation. I am going to Martinez this morning to get copies of his arrest records. He isn't my suspect but worth checking out , because I do believe Z was part of a small dangerous group in the bayarea of Calif. I will let you know what I find out about this man.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Miss Killjoy

There are only a handful of people even posting on this whole website at all. Most people just get on here and read, which is fine. I always feel like that too, I'll post something and then no one ever says anything. I'm sure the other posters feel the same, it isn't that people don't care about what they are saying, they just don't have anything to add and sometimes even if they do, they still do not post it and email me or someone else on here instead because they are unsure of what they have to add.

I would rather it was the way it is instead of everyone posting a bunch of nonsense like on other boards. ha. I don't know how this one turned out different, but it definitely did.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy betts View Post
That is a very interesting site !
I am now wondering about the Grass Valley unsolved murders. I went there in the early 80's ,not knowing about any murders but to look at the different property up there. It turns out that someone had told me about a older man living up there who had a license plate "X SLAVES" , who lived in a house that seemed very satanic, painted all black and red, it was for sale. I wanted to find this place and check it out. I had asked a person some directions, and was told to be careful if I made a wrong turn at Farmer Browns house ,I could be shot at ! Well I ended up 4 wheeling in my RX 7 lol. It took a few hours to get out of that area around the lake. It is a good thing I knew how to 4 wheel drive even in a sports car,and didn't get stuck. I never found that black house or the car with the X Slaves plate on it.
But now I want to go back up there and check out the unsolved murders, who knows the Z could have gone there to do his thing !
Did you get any more information? I am interested in your theory about dangerous people in Bay Area. Thank you
Old 01-02-2011, 04:52 PM

Look into the "BOLES FAMILY MURDERS". The Boles Family was killed in the 60's in Southern CA. Some people suspect it may have been the work of early Zodiac. Anyhow, one suspect in that case wound up living in Grass Valley
Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 PM

interesting how the children were molested and the mother wasn't.
Arthur Leigh Allen was charged with child molestation. This was around same time.
There are some troubling issues here that seem to not have been addressed. If you go to the John Does list there is a large amount of young boys who have unsolved murders from California.
So pedophilia seems to be a strong underlying current in this whole thing.
Has anyone ever thought that this could be a ring of pedophiles?
more than just Arthur?????